Monday, April 07, 2008

We're In Too Deep For A Quick Getaway.

Now that Pok Loh has hit back, this fight has just begun and bookies are taking in bets. You don't have to choose which side you wanna be because this is other people's domestic fight. I got nothing to do with it but as much as I don't wanna have anything to do with it I've got no choice but to be part of the whole three-ringed circus because for as long as this continues, a lot of people are not going to make decisions that could get them into trouble. They've gotta play safe. To see which way the wind is blowing, hoping to catch it on the upswing when it does blow their way. Until then, there's nothing much to do except to watch this whole thing as if it were a Saturday matinee show. I hope people will get hurt and I hope to see a lot of casualties and victors in equal numbers. I hope to see punches thrown and chairs flying and people's head smashed, skulls broken, nose twisted out of line, bloods, and teeth smashed. I'm gonna love this as much as I love barroom brawl. It's gonna be a great show and I'm gonna love every minute of it. Let's turn the whole country into a brawling nation to encourage more martial art schools to open and to increase the sale of weapons such as parang, pisau, kerambit, kayu, belantan, besi, cangkul, tungkul besi, gergaji, terompah kayu jati, buku lima, besi keluli 3 kaki dan 4 kaki setengah, rotan dan alat-alat lain yang biasanya digunakan untuk memukul sesama insan sebangsa.
This is as good a time as Hari Raya to fight with your brothers and sisters, folks! In fact if you feel up to it, this is the best time to kill your own brothers with a parang, slashing the throat in one strong strike, to see the head rolls down the street with blood trail looking pretty and nice like a piece of art. Go on, Dr Mahathir and Pok Loh. Lead the way. Show us the finer points of fighting with our own brothers. Some will seek the help of bomoh Siam to buat ilmu on their brothers or sisters. Some will seek bomoh Jawa and some will just go to the neighborhood hardware store to buy racun tikus to poison their brothers and sisters. To see them foaming in the mouth, eyes rolled upwards and die like rats.

11 Comments:

Blogger Pak Zawi said...

Bergen Sir,
Yes it will be such a gory site to see after event which will result in the provervial kalah jadi abu, menang jadi arang not because of bangsa, agama dan negara but all because of power cos only by having power will allow them to make more money. Don't they have enough? It will never be enough as long as they are alive, they need more money to buy more power and keep them in power.
They know the minute they lose those power, they will be prosecuted because their wrong doings were so many and so huge that there is no place on this earth for them to hide anymore.

2:51 PM  
Blogger cakapaje said...

Salam bergen,

I'm sitting this one out. Like you, I'm going to sit back on this big fight and enjoy the view; have not seen bullfighting for a very very long time!

8:44 PM  
Blogger zackzara said...

This entry is 18SG. hahahaha. I wonder..don't they have other thing to do rather than fighting? Hmmm..i better watch AFC then.

9:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sad to see these 2 PM arguing, blaming n yada yada. what's the end?

buah pala

11:15 PM  
Blogger Monster Mom said...

These has been the best championship ever! Maybe they should create the who's-to-blame championship. Only then we can sit back and enjoy to see all those bunga-bunga silat...wowo.. can't wait mate!

3:52 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Bergen Sir...
I nak buat recommendation lah... I think they need to learn silat...maybe you can benefit as instructors...(jgn marah ye) hehehe?

When adults fight, it always ugly and they create an ugly scene too... we should learn to be more forgiving but look at what we see happening...

6:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

bro,
maybe it'll just be hair pulling and face slapping only. they had all this while been kissing the keris but believe me they still even learning how to hold it right.

10:52 PM  
Blogger muteaudio said...

Sir,
I think they should act like grown ups, be like Labu Labi "Ni kepala bapak hang, ni kepala bapak aku. Kalau berani hang pijak!"

This figthing in Sudin's Sarkas, I wonder who's the ringmaster?

3:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

New Cabinet:



Prime Minister - Anwar

Deputy Prime Minister - Lim Kit Siang

Culture Minister - Farish Noor

Defence Minister -

Education Minister - Nga Kor Ming

Environment Minister - Teresa Kok

Finance Minister - Tony Pua

Foreign Minister - Ramasamy

Health Minister -

Home Minister - Ronnie Liu

Information Minister - Jeff Ooi

Law Minister - Teng Chang Khim

Manpower Minister -

Sports Minister -

Technology Minister -

Trade Minister -

Transport Minister - Liew Chin Tong

(Penang Chief Minister - Lim Guan Eng)

7:43 PM  
Blogger Bergen said...

Zawi: I believe all this should come to a stop. Let Pok Loh do what he gotta do. If he gotta go, then vote him out in the general assembly. The big thing is, all this fighting gotta stop because things have gotta move.

Cakapaje: It's the only thing we can do. It's not our fight but in a way it is also our fight because it's about us.

Zackzara: Yup, AFC is a good thing to watch.

Anonymous 11.15 pm: I reckon it's nice to put a blame on someone as if he or she is solely responsible for something. I guess it's a convenient game to play.

Monstermom: LOL, bunga-bunga. Dalam bunga-bunga ada pukul. That's the art of Malay silat.

Raden Galoh: Yes, there has been a rise in the number of students lately. I know where they're from and I know why they wanna learn what they wanna me to teach. What they do with what they've learnt isn't my business. I guess this is gonna get bigger since no one is willing to be the first to say sorry.

Anonymous 10.52 pm: You're very observant. Yes, a lot of Malays don't know how to hold a keris properly. I gotta admit that keris isn't my kinda weapon.

Muteaudio: This is gonna be a long fight, at least until December. I wonder if this is gonna continue beyond December. I hope not.

12:19 AM  
Blogger Bergen said...

Yuking: I'm not sure if you notice anything but the cabinet you've got here comprises 75% Chinese, 16.6% Malay, and 8% Indian. Mathematically this ain't right. I reckon you know it, or maybe you don't. Or it could even be that you're trying to see if this would get people to come after you for being a racist. I'm sure you know the composite of the population; Malay being the majority followed by Chinese and Indian (Semenanjung Malaysia). I hope you posted this as a joke but I gotta tell you that this is not a good idea of a joke because you're obviosly trying to get the Malays to be angry.

Maybe you're not Chinese at all. Maybe you're Malay trying to pass as Chinese and posted something like this to make the Malays angry at the Chinese for being 'kurang ajar' to insult the Malays after having won in the last general election.

I believe mine is a mildly political blog that looks at everything from a humor view point. I therefore don't appreciate something like this to be posted here but then again, it's your right to say what you wanna say. I believe, however, one has to do a good thing by being realistic about something such as 'the new cabinet' which you've got here.

From a Malay stand point, you are saying; Look you, Malays, We the Chinese has got the political power to take over the country. And we can rule you over eventhough you're the majority. Yuking, sir, I believe you know that something like this is gonna make a lot of Malays angry. I know, there're Malays out there who don't feel nothing about this because they're very liberal but the majority of the Malays in this country don't take this kinda sitting down.

So please, have some respect and don't ever post something like this again. Just in case you think I am being emotional; lemme be frank with you. Yes, I am being very emotional. Afterall, I'm a Malay and when I'm emotional you know very well that all I see is blood.

12:29 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home