Thursday, November 30, 2006

It's Good To Be Back!

I can login in here again! I thought I had lost this blog forever that I created a new blog thingsbergen to keep up with writing. What happened was I forgot the username to this blog and I forgot the password. I don't know what happened, it was like being sucked into a bermuda triangle kinda thing and you don't know where you are, and you don't know who you are. It was kinda fun though.

Anyway, it's good to be able to get back in here again. I am not sure what to do with the other blog though. I wrote some stuff in there I find too adult, like making childish comments on politicians and stuff like that. I don't want to continue doing that anymore. I prefer to write the way I have have written in here, about things close to my heart. I don't know what that is though.

Anyway, it's good to be back.

9 Comments:

Blogger Count Byron said...

Berg.. it is such a relief to see you back here again. I kept coming here but could not see any movement at all:)
Yes please.. those things close at heart.. they appeal, very much.

7:33 PM  
Blogger k.d said...

yeay..! :) Miss your old writing..

10:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yay!!!! gud news for today!!

10:45 PM  
Blogger Bergen said...

Count Byron: Thank you,sir.

K.D: I miss my oldself.

Anonymous: Glad this is good news to ya.

11:12 AM  
Blogger Mama Rock said...

welcome back!

3:09 PM  
Blogger nadya.s said...

yeehheeyy!
mr.bergen dah balik!!

finally,..finally...

5:23 PM  
Blogger ROYAL JESTER said...

funny u shld mention bermuda triangle for I truly believed it has gulped u into mother earth..hehe..
good that you're back. kept coming here but you were missing...nyaris nak file missing blogger's report kat cyberspace police.

12:43 PM  
Blogger Queen Of The House said...

Good to see you're back ... I thought you'd disappeared for good. And I didn't even know you had the new blog :-)

12:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

it sure is good to have u back :)

9:10 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home