Saturday, April 01, 2006

Running Titles For Entries.

Someone gave me this address http://kadirjasin.blogspot.com/ I tried to link it up but it's not working.

Make someone happy. Very happy. I called Aunt Su to find out how she's getting along and whether she has made new friends. She said, I'm doing alright. It's a nice place here, thank you for putting me up here. Aww, no worries, Mak Su. I'm just doing what I can to make you happy.

When are you coming to see me?
La ni cek takleh pi sebab ada hal.
Amboi, hal apa yang penting sangat tu?
Cek mengandung tiga bulan.
(I heard her laughed so loud.)


Make someone scared. Really scared.


I got a call from LHDN.

Some women fall for men knowing very well he is married with kids. I guess some guys have all the luck.

I am just a blogger, not a keeper of secrets. But there's a 50-50 chance that she is a blogger herself and may come across this entry to start a war with her hubby who is a friend of mine from the days in the rig. He's getting married with a woman he has been exchanging SMS with. Why remained married to one when you are allowed to marry four? Who can argue with that. Selamat Pengantin Baru, mate. Don't send me no Walimatul Urus because you know only too well that I don't go to wedding receptions. Can't deal with the question 'Sorang jer?' 'Mana orang rumah?' 'Solo ker?' Can't keep answering these questions with a grin.

Must be hard for a mother to disown her son for running up debts with loan-sharks to fix his gambling habits. She's got nothing left to pay her son's debts with. Malay Mail and Micheal Chong.

I look at big issues from village idiot's point of view.

I don't hafta understand complicated concepts because I don't have a huge stock of vocabulary to express them in the first place.

Sayuti writes something like this; a husband is the sun, wife is moon, and children are stars. For the life of me I don't want to be a husband if I have to be the sun. I told you I look at big issues from a country bumpkin's point of view.

Malaysia has gotta be the only country in the world with the largest population of geniuses judging by the number of students who scored so many As in public exams. I wonder if those As mean anything to anyone outside Malaysia. In a couple of years we should have at least 10 Malaysians winning the Nobel Prize. So far we've got Adi Putra but they are gonna kick him out of school for being too smart for his own good. Doesn't sound like a country run by a bunch geniuses. More like a country owned and managed by politicians from a circus act. Or MokYong.


Will I be in trouble
with the law for writing something like this?

Why bother watching RTM1 when it can suck your brain to become a zombie who can't even form an opinion? In a borderless world, you don't need a channel like RTM1.

The guy didn't mean to ruin Mak Ngah's business. He just wanted to teach people like her a lesson not to charge RM45.00 for gulai ikan aye. He's sorry that the authorities have slapped Mak Ngah with RM1000 fine. It's your words against hers, man. Another theory, this guy and Mak Ngah are in this together. It's free advertising. Front page and runs over a few days. The newspapers get to sell more papers, people have something to talk about, which may give the politician something to debate until blue in the face, or a topic to discuss live on Debat Perdana.

We don't usually get this much rain this late into March and well into April. Are we in for a long-haul dry spell?

Feel like getting married tomorrow, 2 April 2006 Sunday.

Who knows, I might end my life the way Hemingway did.

18 Comments:

Blogger maklang said...

Hi Bergen... Starting from tomorrow onwards, if you get married, then nobody will ask you again about being sorang or Solo!!!

9:17 PM  
Blogger anggerik merah said...

been here

12:49 AM  
Blogger Ku Keng said...

Berg, na'uzubillah for the last one.

1:30 PM  
Blogger AuntyN said...

I have bigger issue right now :-), Trying to correct the PC without reformating. Blogging takes years, YM is impossible. Noway I am going to end my life like Hemmingway.
Loneliness is relative don't you think? You have so many friends offline and online. So just don't think about being lonely. What is worse is being lonely with someone you love (pretty much like the previous entry, she is there but you can't touch her heart).

2:26 PM  
Blogger Tynna said...

Hi..I've always read yr entries but never thot of leaving a comment..sometimes I think ...are you for real?

12:31 AM  
Blogger Bergen said...

Maklang: You are so right there, ma'am.

Anggerik Merah: Thank you for coming, ma'am.

Keng Tembaga: That's why it's the last line, sir.

AuntyN: I hear you, ma'am.

BlackFeline: Sometimes I wonder about it myself.

Thinktankgal: I do go out for the sun, ma'am.

To everyone who came in for a visit, thank you very much. Have a nice day ahead. As for me, every weekday is a Sunday.

10:26 AM  
Blogger nadya.s said...

berg,
solo bagus apa.. sometimes.but stay away from the last one.

at least we know aunt su is happy..

takcare.

10:45 AM  
Blogger an0nymous-ign0ranus said...

before you do a hemingway, please be famous. then it's worth it.

2:11 PM  
Blogger Queen Of The House said...

Make someone scared: Now that last line really scares me.

2:33 PM  
Blogger anedra said...

Bergen, yup! You just reminded me!! Gulp! Gulp! LHDN!! I belum submit lagi.

AND and..I hope what you felt like doing on April 2nd didn;t happen, cos I'm supposed to be invited!!! ;p

Have a good every-weekday-is-Sunday week sir!

2:35 PM  
Blogger HH said...

I thot that your previous blog on winning the heart of a particular woman is being executed. So, I won't worry about going to wedding receptions anymore if I were you.

Well, at least, you'd write a lot of great literary works if you were Mr. Hemingway..

P.S - Thanks Berg, for reminding me about the LHDN form. Argh!!

4:03 PM  
Blogger anne said...

mr berg, i do have the same concern when attending weddings or any other family functions in the presence of many makcik-makcik. Bile lagi????

4:07 PM  
Blogger Desparil said...

mak ngah got summoned cos she didnt put the price tag on the fish.. not cos she asked for RM 45..

but still.. willing buyer willing seller.. thats what i think lah..

5:01 PM  
Blogger Queen Of The House said...

Maybe you've already got this figured out, but anyway .. http://www.kadirjasin.blogspot.com

6:06 PM  
Blogger Tynna said...

bergen...my other blogs tells more but too bad I've reached the end of the line..

6:09 PM  
Blogger Sayuti said...

sir,
you quoted my comment a lil bit wrongly. to make it simpler, i'll put it this way;

husband = the sun.
wife = planet orbitting around the sun. (not the moon)
children = moon orbitting around the planet. (not the stars)

i was just trying to invent a metaphor with regard to your remark on how husband seldom blog about their wife and how wife blog almost everyday about her hubby. i failed in the process.

but, your point noted.

8:05 PM  
Blogger Azwad said...

www.akadirjasin.com
he registered his domain.

9:13 AM  
Blogger Bergen said...

Nadya: It's nice to see you, ma'am.

Thinktankgal: Didn't mean to rub it in, ma'am. Just stating the obvious.

Ailin: A way of 'advertising' you. LOL.

Xaviera: Will figure something out, ma'am.

QOTH: LHDN is a four letter word that can strike the fear of the law in many of us, ma'am. You are not the only one.

Anedra: Yes, ma'am. I keep that in mind that you are coming to my wedding reception in Matrix coat and a pair of cool shades.

Anim: Please don't have the impression that I part-time with LHDN to remind the citizens of their obligation, ma'am.

Anne: I believe those kind-hearted aunties and makcik mean well although I don't discount the fact that it is harder for women than it is for men under the same situation.

Desparil: That's right, sir. Willing buyer willing seller, it's a simple transaction. Evidently it ain't with this guy and Mak Ngah.

QOTH: Thank you, ma'am.

BlackFeline: I wish you'd start over instead of coming to the end of the line, ma'am. Thank you for the visit.

Sayuti: Do you want to have another go at putting this thing the way you originally saw it? Worth the try, sir.

Shahril: Thank you, sir. Thank you for the visit.

5:49 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home