Monday, March 27, 2006

Something So Stupid

It just ain't right
for something so stupid as love
to last this long

It just ain't right
when all the loving's done
I'm still hurting

How can something so stupid
can last forever
didn't we kissed for the last time
didn't we throw away the memories
on the road to the airport
I remember tearing your pictures to pieces
but how stupid can I be
don't even know how to get over
something as stupid as love

It just ain't right
that I can't move on
when all I need
is to get you off my mind
but if only it's that simple
something this stupid
ain't that simple
something this stupid
is gonna last

I've got someone
but she ain't the same
she's not the real thing
maybe I am not the real thing to her
it's a stupid situation
there's nothing I can do about it.

Will you help me get over this
I don't think I can do it alone
maybe I don't want to
why should I anyway
when something as stupid as love
is pretty anyway I look at it
as pretty as you in the morning.
It's stupid
it's okay
I ain't that smart
so it's okay.

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

fill up the jar of stupidity with zest of determination and hope. for there is hope in all, on all and for all. down may life be as it is but hope elevates, hope radiates, hope flourish, hope. may life brings smiles upon us all.
salammm.

11:16 PM  
Blogger Idham said...

bravoo...*applause*
keep on berpuisi...will come back for more/.

:)

12:30 AM  
Blogger AuntyN said...

Definitely stupid if anyone just doesn't find this BEAUTIFUL!!!!

10:13 AM  
Blogger LifeBloom said...

Its not stupid at all. You are making perfect sense.

10:25 AM  
Blogger Bergen said...

Saloh_S: I like this hope thing. (sir, ma'am?)

Blown Away: Do come often, sir. Thank you for the visit.

AuntyN: Glad you think so, ma'am.

Lifebloom: Thank you, ma'am.

1:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pisces kan..? biase lahh..memang cam tuhh...ur puisi describes exactly how i feel also..:-)

**milah_xde_blog**

4:40 PM  
Blogger MA said...

Being stupid in love is alright, stayin' stupid in love is NOT.

9:47 PM  
Blogger t o r t s said...

you put it so well and make lots of sense. yeah - it's a stupid something calL love. so simple yet so aiya - penat & tenat!

4:26 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home