Tuesday, September 02, 2008

What I Miss Most About Ramadan At USJ.

Haji Rahman has a problem with Wasyai, but you'd want to follow every ayat he reads and wish that he'd go on and on the whole night long until the sun comes up. In our Tadarus group he has the kinda voice that'd keep you glued to the Qur'an on end, feeling smaller than an ant that it kinda make you think of all the bad things you've done in your life and wish you could undo them and not do the things you did. Right now all you want is to be with the Tadarus group for the rest of your life because they've become your real friends in your heart even though you hardly know them in real life outside the Tadarus session.

I miss home. I miss my Tadarus group. I miss Haji Zainur. I miss Haji Shuib. I miss Haji Kamarruddin. I miss Haji Shukri. I miss Haji Saha. I miss you like crazy that I cry a little when I read the Qur'an. These days I cry a little all the time. I wish I didn't, but I do. I wish I'm home.

8 Comments:

Blogger ZABS said...

Salam Bergen,
We miss you too. It is good that we cry reading the Quran. It shows that we are still alive and will do our best to follows the God's words. InsyaAllah.

6:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

When you miss someone and you read Quran and you cry a little, that to me, sehabis & sesakit nya rindu, tak kan ada yg lebih dari itu.

9:49 PM  
Blogger Fauziah Ismail said...

Salam Bergen
Of late, I have been doing that too especially when I recite the Yaasin aloud. Tears flow freely.
Keep safe and take care, bro.

12:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh Sir Bergen... *hugs*

10:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Our thoughts are with you, too, sir.

Selamat berpuasa.

9:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

to 'tumpang' ur posting, i cried too last nite. coz i am afraid that i wont have the strength to go on anymore. i am tired...

11:22 AM  
Blogger limaumaniss said...

salam there..its been normal to me as iv been away from my family during Ramadhan for seven years...this year i am very syukur to ALLAH that i finally at home..apa saja yg mak masak i makan..takde cerewet apa pon...hmm...have a nice day n blessed Ramadhan..

3:22 PM  
Blogger Count Byron said...

Love your Tadarrus group Berg, I really do. I love them even though I do not know them, let alone met them, and twice removed sat with them in your circle. Wish I could feel as much as you do.
Ramadhan Mubarak
CB

7:07 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home