Thursday, October 20, 2011

Let's Not Talk About My Past.

Wan Yah wants to know about Catherine. About Judge Baker. About what was it like to be married so young and lived in a foreign country. About what was it like to be married to a white woman. I really don't want to talk about it. Let's just forget the past and look forward to living to the fullest the days we've got remaining ahead of us. I say, Wan Yah, you don't have to tell me about what was it like to be married to the man you used to love with everything you got but Wan Yah says; I really want to know. Why? Because it sounds interesting.
Ha ha.
Well, we got to know each other. Fell in love. Went downtown to be married by a Judge named Baker. You may kiss the bride. And we kissed and came home to celebrate. Don't ask how we celebrated our wedding, let's just say, it wasn't the thing I am proud to repeat to a cockroach. I was young. I was naive. I was everything a young guy in a foreign country was supposed to be in the 80s. Wan Yah says; tell me more. And so I sing; Tell me more, tell me more did we get very far? - but I'm no John Travolta and Wan Yah ain't no Olivia Newton John and we are not in a Grease movie.
Did you have children?

(Don't make me think of Catherine, Wan Yah. I have you with me and this is as good as it can get.)

3 Comments:

Blogger Adliff said...

Be patient Pak Bergen.

6:32 PM  
Anonymous Anon-bottom-up said...

Ha ha ha, Wan Yah is not so wise ...don't tell her anymore..take it from a very professional woman...but if Wan Yah tidak mengetahui keujudan blog ini, maka berceritalah sebab saya telah menemui kemenarikan cerita Berg...do u know? We started blogging about the same time..somehow I think our blog persona don't klik, ha ha..but on visiting arwah's Raden recently I reentered your blog...last time I thot u dok mengurat si pathologist single tu...he he did u? masa tu nampak u dan Keng dok beria-ria mencari peluang.

8:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thee hee hee... Alhamdulillah. All is well with you :)

Torts.

9:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home