Thursday, November 25, 2010

All Comes Back To You.

I know better that I've been on the business trip too long when every woman I see reminds me of you but I have a few more places to go to and a couple more people to see before I can catch the plane home to be with you all day and night. In a little cafe in Damascus I try to call you on the phone but then I realize you must be sleeping and it would be rude for me to wake you up in the middle of your sleep just to say I miss you very much.

On Sunday the street is closed to traffic so people can cycle and do whatever they want to do but I got nothing to do other than watch the roundabout fountain in the heart of Jakarta from the window of the hotel all the time thinking of you, wishing I am home with you because there's no one else I'd rather be in this whole wide world except you.

I've gotta a few more places to go and a couple more people to see.

8 Comments:

Blogger Adliff said...

Pak Bergen,

Rindu lukisan
atau suratan
hatiku yang merindu

Rindu adalah seri wajahmu

12:48 PM  
Blogger AuntieYan said...

Salam Bergen,

Hrap sentiasa sihatwalafiat. :-)

Siapalah "you" yang bertuah itu???

1:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wahh after so long...miss to see u here la :) keep on writing here ya

mek na

10:59 PM  
Blogger nadya.s said...

wish you well pak bergen :) and i think, she misses you too., whoever this lucky woman.

may allah bless both of you.

7:42 AM  
Anonymous mm said...

sounds like the wanderer is looking to settle down...

6:12 PM  
Blogger Count Byron said...

Salam brother... it had been a very long time since we communicated through this media. Love to re-visit.. and will pray hard to meet up with you in Mesjidil Haram, last 10 days of Ramadhan... to learn Quraan from the illustrious Imam.
Salam
CB

2:43 PM  
Blogger dee3 said...

salam.. been awhile since i've dropped by, but you were on my mind. hope you're doing well, dear sir.

11:37 PM  
Blogger dee3 said...

salam,
been awhile since i've dropped by, but you were on my mind tonight. hope things are well with you, dear sir.

11:38 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home