Monday, October 24, 2011

The Biggest Secret.

Wan Yah would probably not talk to me for days but it's the kinda risk I'm gonna have to take when it comes to Ducati. And so I drove to Naza to check out the new Ducati Monster 795 and paid the deposit. I got home and Wan Yah says; We have to be in Penang this weekend and so I say, okay, madam. But she asks again, where did you go? I say, oh, I was at Naza motor. Why? I just booked a new top of the range Kia Sportage for you.

Looks like I gotta go to Naza again tomorrow and book the Sportage for real.

3 Comments:

Anonymous BA said...

haha. good luck uncle!

2:30 PM  
Blogger Kak Teh said...

Hi Bergen, so, it wont be a Ducati when I next see you?

1:45 AM  
Blogger Bergen said...

BA: He he

Kak Teh: It will definitely be a Ducati - my heart has set on it. Come what may, I got to have it he he

11:09 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home