Monday, June 05, 2006

Nothing's More Beautiful Than Being In Love.

I dreamed about her again last night. Wasn't exactly the kinda dream I'd commit to memory as something to cherish for a long time coming. If I had a choice, I wouldnt' want to dream something like it ever again. The theme was too domestic, when it should have been romantic. It should have been a dream where you'd see me and her singing and dancing on a meadow somewhere in Switzerland, changing into different clothes for every scene to match every stanza in a song that could last anywhere between twelve minutes to half an hour.

In the dream, I got home from somewhere. I go into a bedroom and find her prancing about as happy as a princess who has nothing in the world to worry about. In the dream, I remember being angry. Who wouldn't? She's got the room in a mess, laundry heaped into a bundle, batik sarung all over the floor, my shirts coming out of a dresser, shoes and socks strewn about all over.

Can't figure where all this came from. Don't know how it got here. It ended in a flash, the way it started. A scene frozen to a still.

What do you make of it?

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

someone mess around with your mind?

5:57 PM  
Blogger dee3 said...

u feel domesticated, perhaps? lol

glad u're back *YAY* :)

9:37 AM  
Blogger ROYAL JESTER said...

I know, I know. Ur house is in a mess coz u're bz with ur bussiness and u wish someone, the Tesco Lady could come and clean it up for u. Instead she makes a mess. You can now forget the Tesco Lady, ur dream says for she is just a dream.hehehe...Whacko.I know.

1:24 PM  
Blogger Bergen said...

Anonymous: It's possible?

Noni: What can I say, you're the psychologist.

Dee3: Another valid analysis.

Pu1Pu3: LOL, you've got it right.

Dr Nurul Bahiyah Baharudin: It helps to have nice clothes when in love. My theory.

5:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Macam cerita Hindustan saja - menyanyi and menari. Like Noni, I think you just need to the laundry.

7:44 AM  
Blogger Mama Rock said...

or you need a new set of clothes in your wardrobe?

1:33 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home