Monday, June 12, 2006

Let's Not Do This, Ma'am.

It's all very nice to say something like, wish we'd met earlier. Or where were you when I was falling in love? The truth is, ma'am, you are someone's missus and I don't think it is a right thing to do, exchanging SMS, talking about what a great guy I am all because your hubby doesn't do anything much around the house. The truth is, ma'am, he's your hubby and I am not. Really, ma'am, we should stop this SMS thing before it gets too far. So before you send me your 56th SMS, please understand what I've gotta to say. By the way, 55 SMS within 3 days is not normal. And it ain't right especially when you are a missus with children, married to someone I more or less know.

No, ma'am. It's not love you are feeling right now. More like a passing passion for someone you knew by accident through your hubby. Why don't you forget about me and love your man because he's the best shot you've got. No, ma'am, I am not willing to take you away from him just because I know a thing or two about how to keep a house clean. Trust me, ma'am. I am not the best husband material. Otherwise I would have been married already with kids going out to college to pursue a degree or something.

I'm sorry for responding to your initial SMS the way I did. Never thought I could find my way to your heart with my stupid jokes about your cat. Maybe I should blame myself too for replying to your SMS late into the night when I knew I shouldn't have done that. Maybe you figured wrong but ma'am, I did that because like you, I thought it was an innocent thing to do.

It's wrong for a man to be falling in love with someone else's missus. It's not in my book, ma'am. I'd rather die than do this. You are a nice person and all but I am not going to say something like, wish we'd met earlier. We meet who we meet according to nature's sense of timing. Please, ma'am. Don't leave your man because of me because I can't take you in. I won't. I'd rather stay alone than getting all messed up in a triangle.

I've got my eyes on someone, ma'am. She's a single mother. Maybe she's the one I've been waiting for and I'm gonna give it my best shot to fall in love with her.

Please, ma'am. Don't do this to me.

15 Comments:

Blogger Queen Of The House said...

WOW ... but not an enviable position to be in at all. You're doing right, Bergen.

2:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bergen,

May Allah be with you. Take care and don't get into trouble..sometimes women can be very dangerous..married or single

3:27 PM  
Blogger AuntyN said...

Does she read your blog? I hope she does because the mesaage is so very clear here.

Sometimes, we think that the grass is always greaner on the other side. Only when you get to the other side then you know, whether the greener grass is for real or not. It may be fake afterall right?

3:41 PM  
Blogger tee said...

ouucchh ... she must be one lonely woman.. but, what u did was the right thing.

err, don't forget wedding invitation ya (if everything went well with her (the single mom la...)

i've tried tesco n giant potato bread, tapi tak leh nak challenge C4 nyer... sedap banget gitu..

3:50 PM  
Blogger LifeBloom said...

Good on you berg! If only more men had your principle and fortitude. And best of luck with the single mum.

6:19 PM  
Blogger anedra said...

Ahhhh...so that's where u've been..Busy with single mom ke, busy with business?? hehe!! All the best bergen! err..with both the biz and the mom!!

6:38 PM  
Blogger Nazrah Leopolis said...

this friend's behavior screams a cry for help.

if this is really happening to you, please get the message across to her before it's too late.she needs her life sorted out.

and best of luck with your new found love.

12:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Am proud of u - for doin' the right thing! Hope ur love will blossoms..and business too!

7:42 AM  
Blogger UglyButAdorable said...

it takes 2 to tango berg..it's good that you're taking this step to stay away..she's prolly confused right now and sees you as her solutions...

7:53 AM  
Blogger ROYAL JESTER said...

Drama, drama,drama. I wrote a post on sms being a double edge sword for eg the norman hakim-abby-farahdiya fiasco.
Good that you make it clear that you're not interested. Now, go court that single mom cum tesco lady?....
all the best...

10:45 AM  
Blogger nadya.s said...

u're in the right path,by saying so.. bergen sir.

best of luck for you and single mum too..dont forget to send me & abah your invitation card ya..

11:03 AM  
Blogger Mint said...

jangan main api..kelak terbakar jari...

11:54 AM  
Blogger Mama Rock said...

it's flattering, but a definite no-no. you did the right thing berg!

3:39 PM  
Blogger Bergen said...

Dear QOTH, MWC, AuntyN, Tee, Lifebloom, Anedra, Nazrah, Rad, UBA, Pu1Pu3, Nadya, Mintty, MamaRock and every who came in, thank you for visiting.

4:31 PM  
Blogger t o r t s said...

o boy! semput nafas. you've got all the intuwesting happenings in ur life. take care and all the best.

1:53 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home