Thursday, November 29, 2007

Journey - Don't Stop Believin'

Journey - Don't Stop Believin'
Video sent by jpdc11

That's Steve Perry in tight jeans. This reminds of her except in my case, it was a small town boy livin' in his lonely dream, took a midnite plane going anywhere. And she was a city girl from Melbourne. We fell in love. We married. We fought. We went on our separate ways. And now I miss her. Why am I feelin' so sentimental all of a sudden. Gotta find me a woman to marry, preferably this weekend.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

All the best in your weekend quest! :)

6:04 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I was going aaaaaaaaah, until the this weekend part. Maybe a little personal here so you don't have to answer if you don't feel like you want to. Have you given up all hopes of getting back together again?

Sorry if its too personal.

7:18 PM  
Blogger tokasid said...

Salam Bergen:
I believe you still love her so much.
And when loneliness creeps in you remember the good old days with her.
Take care bro.

8:17 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home