Monday, February 13, 2006

My First PC.


This is like driving a new car. I've decided to get me a PC now that I am into this blog writing, at least until I get myself a day time job that pays the bills. Trying to get used to this takes a bit of practice, especially with the system since this is quite different from Macs. I don't have a problem with Macs, except it doesn't communicate very well with my blogger friends, whom I presume are ardent PC users. Let's try if this works. Just in case I can't get used to the system, my faithful Macs is still right here with me. No way I am going to let it go.

The keyboard feels different. And the mouse feels very very different. Like all new things, I will get used to this whole thing in no time.

Until I get used to this, the next entry may have to wait at least until tonight.

8 Comments:

Blogger Suriya said...

Wow looks like a high end PC you got there!

10:48 PM  
Blogger Em said...

Ohh

U got a new toy...I loike...

6:58 AM  
Blogger AuntyN said...

enjoy the new toy :-)

9:13 AM  
Blogger an0nymous-ign0ranus said...

sure looks sexy to me.

10:14 AM  
Blogger nadya.s said...

wallaweyy..bergen got new 'toy' to play with.. good for you.

then maybe u can start download Yahoo mmsger and MSN mmsger, or skype.

12:02 PM  
Blogger Kak Teh said...

i am using pc, u know . I had to get a new keyboard as someone spilled drinks all over the old one. This one costs something like £5.00 but within months the alphabets began to fade - one by one..thus sometimes my typos get very crazy!

3:33 PM  
Blogger Bergen said...

Dr Nurulhuda: No lah.

Thinktankgal: Good idea, ma'am.

Em: Feels different from Macs, ma'am.

AuntyN: Thank you, ma'am.

ABWVLB: Sexy? Wos!

Nadya: Hello, ma'am. How's your dad?

Ailin: Thank you, ma'am.

Melor: That ain't my keyboard, ma'am.

Nurul Bahiyah Baharudin: Fuyo!

Kak Teh: That someone wasn't Sir Awang Goneng, was it?

5:22 PM  
Blogger nadya.s said...

bergen,
dad doing fine, sir. he convey his salam and best wishes to you.
(..it's so happend that i was on the phone with him while going trough ur blog for the 2nd time today..)

5:39 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home